June 22, 2010

Hello

Here's whats happening with Kennedy...
She can sit up for hours. She LOVES it! (as long as there are some toys or a baby einstine on)

This is one of her best friends, Titan.

They really like hanging out together.

This is her FAVORITE toy (the crushed water bottle).

She always puts her hands behind her head like this, and I think it's really cute.


She still can't roll from her tummy to her back. She still has no teeth. She is not scooting in any way shape or form. But she does have the cutest laugh in the whole entire world, she hardly ever cries, she goes to sleep at 7pm and wakes up at 8am, and she LOVES to cuddle! I love being a mom and spending my days with such a cute baby!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. so adorable. Kennedy is so cute! I love the hands behind the head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, oh my heck that last picture is so adorable. What a cute little stinker. :)

    ReplyDelete