October 11, 2011

Pumpkins

Nate got home from school early on Friday so we went to Linville Orchards to pick some pumpkins. This place is less than 20 miles away but thanks to Philadelphia roads and traffic, it took us almost 2 hours to get there!

Kennedy would take a pumpkin out and put it on the ground and while she looked for another one to take out and put on the ground, Nate would put it back. She did this at every crate of pumpkins! Well, not every one, just the ones that had pumpkins small enough for her to pick up... so I guess just 2 crates of pumpkins... it seemed like a lot more at the time...

These pumpkins were HUGE!
One picture with Mason included. He's not quite as fun to document at these sorts of outings since he's just in his car seat the whole time. And this is a great picture of him shoving his face into my armpit.
Kennedy was in heaven at this playground. There were so many different little playgrounds for her to run back and forth to. While I fed Mason, Nate got to be the one to chase her around.
It was such a fun day at the pumpkin orchard. Nate and I both decided that even though it took forever to get there, it was well worth the drive!

On a side note, I like to let Kennedy play by herself in her little nook. The other day, I found her like this. She was sitting on top of all of her books and toys reading a book, but by the time I got the camera she had put the book down... but she did decide to give me a cute little grin!
On another side note, we started potty training! Well, we've only done 2 days of potty training. But she's been pretty good at not going in her panties, however, I think she's still a bit too young and I'm not going to kill myself over this... I still have a ton of diapers for her to use!
So, she's still not potty trained, but she looks so dang cute in her tangled panties I just had to share!

4 comments:

  1. Awwww! That trip seemed so fun! I can't believe how big both your kids are getting! I hope you're doing well, and I'm so sorry that I'm not better at keeping in touch with you! I need to be! I love her cheesy grin she gave you. I miss you guys SOOOO much. (You have NO idea!) Her Tangled panties are so stinking cute! And good luck with the rest of potty trining when the time comes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her boots are to die for... can i borrow them?!

    I'm not going to attempt potty training until after the holidays. Let me know how it goes and any tricks if you finish it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the pumpkin pics!! and wow, potty training!! ive thought about it, but i think hina is too young too. im way nervous about starting, but i hope its not as bad as everyone says it is. please update on how u do it because i dont even know where to start. seriousyl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is soooo cute! lol (looks like a perfect mix of you two!) i miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete