October 25, 2011

Mo Pumpkins Yo.

Last week, I went with the kids to a pumpkin patch for a play group with some girls in my ward. It was so much fun! We got to go on a hay ride and Kennedy was throwing all the hay out of the trailer thinking it was trash!
We got to go into the field and pick our very own pumpkins!

Then we got to eat some delicious ice cream! Kennedy was loving it. I secretly love that she doesn't quite know how to eat an ice cream cone so I had to be the one to contain the drippings. Just one of the perks of being a mom!
On Friday, Nate didn't have school so we went on a little nature walk as a family. Nate and Kennedy went exploring all over while Mason and I stayed on the trail since I was wearing the wrong footwear for such a treacherous terrain.
Mason just chillin in our new Moby wrap. Best wrap ever!
Kennedy had so much fun running around in the leaves and jumping off the big rocks.
Mason just slept the whole time, but I though it would only be fair to document him at least a little on our family outing.

Every time we go outside, Kennedy has to either pick a little cherry from the tree, pick a flower from the grass, or sit on the steps that are all around our apartment. She is so much fun to be around. It's so cute to see the things she discovers and I love that she wants to show me and tell me everything!She is such a cute big sister to Mason. She always shares her toys with him. I guess she thought Mason would have fun with all the balls surrounding his head.

That's just a little bit of what's been going on recently. I love that I get to stay home with these two cute kids all day!

6 comments:

  1. I can't believe how beautiful Kennedy is! It kills me! It makes me want to have a cute little girl in my life. And little Mason is a doll! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, but that pumpkin patch was at Shady Brook Farm, and it was an event that was only for that one weekend, unfortunately. If you want to go next year, though, I'd definitely go with ya! Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I miss you guys! I can't believe how big your kids are getting and I CANT wait to you guys come home soon so Saidy can see her "nenny". We miiiiissss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! You kill me with every post! I miss you guys like crazy. We are moving to Montana this weekend, so we will HAVE to skype once I get settled up there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you guys need to stop having the cutest kids ever! Also Will you be in AZ for thanksgiving? IF so I hope I getta see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annnnd parents of cutest kids ever in the whole world anywhere ever award goes to you guys. Oh my goodness, they are both too amazingly adorable. Kennedy is turning into such a gorgeous little lady and Mason is sweet as can be. It sounds like you are handling 2 kids like a champ!! And I'm so glad you ended up getting a Moby! They are so comfy! That picture with Mason and all the balls around his head cracked me up - that Kennedy is hilarious. Also, you are hilarious. You and your ill-suited-for-treacherous-terrain shoes. Miss you and love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kens looks so innocent! Like she isnt busy playing with poop or dumping popcorn kernals ALL over your kitchen floor or writing on your wall with markers or pulling knives off your counters and cutting up apples into little pieces for you or getting the milk out of the fridge and pouring it all over your kitchen floor or dumping baby powder all over her room and bed after climbing her expedit. And oh ya your one that will be doing that is still not mobile. yee haw! Enjoy the boy being little....they get big or as you say " so grown up looking" there cute faces are oh so cute and that's why they are saved. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete