March 24, 2011

Water time!

The last few weeks have been pretty hot here, so we took some buckets and bottles of water outside and Kennedy had the time of her life!



She loves the water!
I found these glasses at the dollar store the other day and Kennedy LOVES them! She wears them all the time outside and in the car, and I just know she thinks she's the coolest kid in town when she has them on!

Kennedy is the sweetest little girl! She melts my heart with her sweet face! She is learning so much everyday and I just love seeing her little personality come out more and more each day!
We went to the pool with Dawn and her kids the other day and this is the only picture I took! Kennedy had such a fun time playing in the water!
Another hot day in AZ with our buckets of water and toys...


I love spending all my time with such a cute girl! She is so much fun and is becoming more of a little lady every day!

4 comments:

  1. awww i love you! I miss you guys!

    Cutest post ever <3 She is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is the cutest ever! I can't believe how big she is!! Wish it was warm enough her to play in the water outside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, did u move to arizona?? how did i miss that?? and when did that happen?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So CUTE! Congrats on a new baby boy! Missin you Steph :( Happy Easter. Much love from Texas!

    ps-how do you make these pics all antique looking? love it.

    ReplyDelete