November 15, 2010

Kennedy is 1!!

One year ago today, I was swollen and miserable all day long...
Then at 7 pm it all started.... I was in labor... 3 hours, and a whole lotta pain later, Kennedy Lynn was born at 10:01 pm.

Weighing only 5 lbs 6 oz.


It was so hard to believe that the little person I grew inside me only accounted for 5 of the 50 lbs I gained in those 9 months.



Kennedy has been the best baby anyone could have ever asked for.


She has slept through the night since she was 3 months old.
She has always been a mama's girl, but Nate is the one that can make her giggle at any given moment.


She is not a drama queen at all....




Now that she has been apart of our family for one whole year, she is starting to walk around (with assistance).
She tries to copy all the different noises Nate and I make to try to keep her entertained.And she is still the cutest baby on the face of this earth!

Happy birthday Kens!
I am so greatful to be your mother.
You have taught me so much over the last year.
I had no idea I could have so much love for one person.
I hope as you grow up I can be the kind of mom that will help you want to choose the right and do good.
I love you!

4 comments:

  1. I hope I can be as good a mommy as you Steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you steph! You are the sweetest mom, kennedy is so lucky! I am so sad that we don't get to see each other more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog. I was a friend of your BIL's Jason & Josh. and Nate was the cute little brother i got to see when I went over to their house:)
    Your little girl is adorable!
    It was so fun seeing pics of the Payne brothers all together at the birthday party. I haven't seen Josh forever.

    Well if it's ok I am going to blog stalk you. at least until Jason & Krystal start posting again. Tell them to get on that! :)

    ReplyDelete