December 2, 2009

Kennedy's photo shoot!















Kennedy is now 2 weeks old and weighs a whopping 6 lbs!
She is the best baby in the world!!!
I love it when she holds my finger tight. I love it when she stops crying once I hold her close to me. I love all the cute faces she makes. I love all her little baby grunts and noises. I love the way her whole body goes limp when she is asleep. I love watching Nate hold her. I love falling asleep with her in my arms...I absolutely LOVE being a mom!

4 comments:

  1. she is adorable! I can't believe those picutes. You and Nate are the cutest parents ever! I can't wait to meet her and see you as a mom! I love her hands on her face in the picture were you are holding her. so cute! And that tutu! And Headband with bow! It is so cute to see that her eyes are closed in almost all the pictures. Was she alseep the whole time? that is funny if she was. . .haha! she has no idea so many pictures were taken of her and how cute she is. Congratulations guys on a beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is just adorable! Congrats!

    Was she early or just a super small baby??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay this is darling! I love the tear drop picture and the adorable pink tutu! I miss you! Yeah, we're still in Provo, Tate still has another year and a half. What about you two? Does Nate have a job? How's life with a baby!?

    ReplyDelete