December 29, 2009

Christmas and Blessing

Our first Christmas with baby Kennedy was so much fun! We got to spend Christmas morning with Dawn and her family and Owen and Alyssa then we got to go to Nate's parents with his family then we got to go do our own Christmas at our little apartment. It was a busy morning but it was a lot of fun!

Our first Christmas family photo!Kennedy put on her Christmas best...
Santa brought Nate tickets to the Suns game... he was stoked.

Dawn got Kennedy a life size sunflower doll... she loves it
Sunday we blessed Kennedy. My parents weren't able to come but my mom sent me the dress I was blessed in and that's the dress we blessed Kennedy in.
These are the professional shots we got of her in her dress...

The gents that blessed her...

I can't believe how fast she is growing up! It is so much fun being a mom!!! I love that my husband will work so I can stay home and do mommy things with my daughter... feed her, change her diapers, hold her, watch her sleep, etc... I am so grateful for my awesome family!!!

2 comments:

  1. Steph, you are so darling! You look like Lydia in these pictures. What a babe. Thanks for your adorable Christmas card! It's too cute. I'll be calling you for tips when it's my turn to make my own little Christmas card. Hope you guys are well! Loves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! dang, that will be me soon...

    ReplyDelete