October 8, 2007

Hey, look at this... an update.
School: taking lots and lots of tests. not really doing too well on them. I took 5 tests between thursday and monday. ask me if i spent all weekend studying? or if i spent more than 20 minutes studying for any of them.... the answer... no. who spends time studying? i mean mom's always taught me, you either know it or you dont. right?
Work: i do nothing. and get paid 7.75 to do it. 13 hours a week.
Play: I moved out of the A frame. i'm back with the parents. it's so lonely without roommates. i just got memory foam for my bed. the internet doesn't work in my room. I'm never home. my playing normally consists of sitting at someone else's house (who wants to hang out at an air conditioned house with parents?? but they are going out of town this weekend... ) normally it's with the same few people. nothing really too exciting ever happens... but it always turns out being a lot of fun. naturally.
Now: i'm at work and as i'm typing all this, i'm procrastinating a project and stuying for a huge test. dont' you guys wish you were still in college?! life is beautiful.

4 comments:

  1. so glad you FINALLY updated!!! when did you move back home? i just talked to you a couple days ago, and you still lived at the aframe... or was i mistaken???
    sounds like you are bored. i think you would have more fun in provo ;)
    i am sure you are doing ok in your classes. i had a hard time studying in classes i didnt care about - you are really smart, so i am sure you know it all ready!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Horray, another update...you better not take another month for the next one! I agree with mom's "you know it or you don't" but you also have to put in the effort to get to know it though...anywho love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little I am so glad you updated. I am also so glad you get paid for doing nothing :) those are the best kind of jobs. Hey flaunt those Allen smarts. Never studying and still passing classes with A's.... isn't that how it is for everyone? he he Hey post some pics soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK so seriously I STOPPED checking your blog for updates... I am so glad you did post something... but look at me i only noticed like 3 weeks after the fact. I am SO excited to see you in December... DANE COOK is going to be so much fun... I LOVE YOU... Chocolate RAIN!!!!

    ReplyDelete