September 6, 2007

12 Years later...

Hi Family ! Allow myself to update all of you who want to live vicariously through me. I went to Utah, Arizona and California for a little vacation away from Hawaii. Those of you who are interested in my love life have heard about it so I will not brag via blogspot to those that don't wish to hear about creepy booger faces.

I'm back in Hawaii, obviously. I don't live at home this semester, I'm in the A frame. Still have not bought any groceries woot! Owen was here for a little bit and it was so much fun having him here again. When cute little Oski got here, he was so pail and a bit chubby. After only a week he was tan again and had lost about 8 pounds. Anyways, we threw a killer 80's party, I'll put pictures up when I get a chance. Now school has started again, I have a class at 7 AM Health in marriage and pregnancy, I hear you have to get pregnant to pass... That's why I signed up... I'm at work now, in the library, being a consultant and I have admit I'm really happy with the song that is stuck in my head... Spider pig, Spider pig. Does whatever a Spider pig does. Can he swing from a web? No he can't, he's a pig. Look out! He's a Spider pig!



Recent Purchases: Rain boots.

10 comments:

  1. love it!!!
    spider pig... we are always singing that song too... it just gets in your head
    glad you finally updated! i miss you! i hope to see pics, cause i am one of those people who live vicariously through you - i am not ashamed to admit it either

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanna see the 80's party pics... I miss your sweet tappin ASScot!! You gotta post that video so i can see it better than on chad's phone. I hope to see you soon. LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you updated! I stopped checking because the no update thing just got old. so am I just so out of the loop because I don't know the spider song? cute boots, where from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the lol post steph. keep them coming they always make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot how funny you are,Anyhooo, I added you to my friends on my blog because you are fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok steph, i am waiting for a new blog update...
    like one with pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. chocolate rain chocolate rain...
    OH HOW I LOVE the sexy man who sings that song..

    ReplyDelete
  8. HELLO... it has been over a month... isn't it time to post again???? I MISS YOU LOVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. come on steph!!! it's about time.... those of us who live vicariously through you are getting bored. UPDATE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stephanie,

    It's Ashley Wilcox! I got the link to your blog through my parents and I just wanted to say hey and see how you are doing!!!! Hope all is well. Keep in touch! :) If you want...

    ReplyDelete