June 19, 2011

Nathan Bradley,

Happy fathers day to my wonderful husband!

Nate has been such an amazing dad to Kennedy, and I know he will be an amazing dad to our little boy and all the other children that we have! It has been so fun watching him learn and grow as a dad and that has made me fall even more in love with him!

The day Kennedy was born I could tell Nate was going to be an amazing dad, even though he had never even changed a diaper before!
Nate has been such a sweet and tender dad to Kennedy, always giving her the love and attention she needs.

I love these two so much and I'm so excited our family is growing!
I love watching them play and explore together.

I love that Nate will let Kennedy sit on his shoulders even though she pulls his hair and hits his head when she's excited.
I know Kennedy loves her dad, even when he kisses her with his pokey beard.

I just love how cute Nate is with Kennedy all the time!
I love that Nate is the dad my kids get to learn from and look up to and I love that he is the man I get to be with for eternity. Happy fathers day Nate, I love you!

1 comment: