January 22, 2011

She's Walking!!!

Kennedy is officially WALKING!!!!!! I never thought she would do it by herself but the day after Nate's birthday, she just went for it and has been walking ever since!
<

we haven't had Internet for quite some time now, so these are the only pictures I can put up, but let me just tell you... She can croooozzzz!!! You may not be able to tell from the pictures, but I have LOADS of video or her walking... I just can't upload videos from my phone :( AAAAAAnnnnyyyways. I love watching Kennedy grow and learn new things! I just love being a mom!!!

My little Minute Maid girl!

5 comments:

  1. ahhhh! She is SO cute!! And congrats on Baby #2!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of her with the Minute Maid juice box!!! She is totally an Allen in that picture!! I can't wait to move home to AZ and get to see you guys all the time until you move!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I frickin LOOOOOVE that Minute Maid picture! UGH! I'm obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoooray! I am so happy for you! can't wait to see the video!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on the new baby.. and yes kennedy is such a cute little girl!!!

    ReplyDelete