October 6, 2010

11 Months

I can't believe Kennedy is 11 months old already!! She is growing up so fast! These pictures are from Kennedy's play date with Griff and Titan.


Kennedy loves to take Titan's binki...
Although she totally looks like a boy, is this not the cutest smile you've ever seen?!!??!
Kennedy sure can give some dirty looks...
Thank for the pictures again Molly!


I took Kennedy out into the rain the other day and she did not like one bit of it. So she decided to just hang out in her bath robe.

We went on a walk the other day with Emily and Titan and the kids just could not stay awake. I think Kennedy got my dad's ability to fall asleep in any position... no matter how uncomfortable it is...
This is one of her favorite faces. She breaths really loud and does this face when she's excited.
Grandma Allen got her her first pair of Halloween jammies.

Kennedy is so much fun to have around! I love every second of everyday that I get to spend with her!!

6 comments:

  1. You wouldn't mind if Chase and I came and stole her would you? She just melts me every time I see her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I LOVE that face! She is so cute and I can't believe how she just fell asleep like that. Sometimes I swear I could do that too! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha she is gonna be the funnest, most fun girl ever! i love her faces she makes. This is adorable post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So she hasn't picked up on how fun it can be to play in the rain, yet. Hopefully she doesn't learn to play in the rain like we used to when we were kids. I seem to remember our moms getting so mad at us coming into the house soaking wet and totally dirty, haha. I can't wait to come home and see you guys and shower Kenz with birthday presents!!! MWAH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK THE SLEEPING PICTURE HAD ME CRACKING UP!! and my mom got hina a halloween outfit too! grandmas....

    ReplyDelete