August 27, 2010

Oh how I love my life

Hello world. Nate here. I just thought I'd get my blog on for sec. I Love Kennedy, Steph, and our life. We are happy. Exhibit A.

She loves to feel every new texture with just her dainty pointer finger

She's ready for G-Pa Allen to take her to Hawaii!

Steph thinks she looks like a dancer.

"What's that you say?" " Halla"















Rosy Cheeks Payne



She sneezed sweet potatoe all over me, tooted, then laughed for a few minutes. I managed to snap this pic wut wut.


Thanks Molly for the bomb photo shoot. Hot diggity dog!

4 comments:

  1. ummmm she is the cutest ever!!!!! i love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey so im a A LOT behind. congrats on the kennedy . she is ADORABLE! and i thought she definitely looked like a dancer in those pics. anyways..side note coz i glance through your blogs: my daughter azalea didn't crawl till she was almost 10 mths (i was happy that she wasn't mobile) and then starting walking a week before she was 12 mths. yeah. some babies barely crawl.. so dont worrys =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is seriously SO SO SO SO cute! I can't wait to come play tomorrow! I seriously am so excited! I can't wait! I'm gonna be counting down the minutes while I sit in my classes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha!!! so cute those pics! she is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete