July 28, 2009

Yellowstone

Over the 4th of July weekend, Nate and I drove up to Rexburg with his parents to hang out with Amy and Chase. We had a ton of fun. We played Frisbee in a beautiful park where a fire truck was spraying it's hose to make it feel like rain. We played lots of cards and ate lots of good food... One day we drove to Yellowstone and spent the day driving around looking at all the animals and beautiful scenery.

We saw tons of bison up close and personal...

We went to some steamin holes...
Amy and Chase are so cute and fun!
Mama and Papa Payne are hard core...
And this is just one of the many beautiful pictures we captured with our awesome photography skills...

Now... just a quick update on baby Payne... She's growing... which makes me happy... everyday I'm looking more pregnant and not just like a huge fatty. Now... if I do say so myself, I am just getting cuter and cuter the more my belly grows, so being pregnant is pretty much the best thing that has ever happened to me.

2 comments:

  1. Are you so excited for a little baby girl? I AM! Have you guys found a place to live down here in AZ? It's way too hot here to be pregnant. So I was camping a few weeks ago and had one of those "pregnant woman experiences"--don't worry I thought of you. I really have to pay attention whenever I sneeze now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I haven't seen you guys in forever. You both look great! And I love the new blog, so fun and classy. Looks like you had fun at yellowstone, wish we could be there with you.

    ReplyDelete