July 23, 2007

Me; as of recent.

My friends Brooke, Deb and Hether from Utah have been here for the past week and are going to be here another week. We have been doing tons of stuff. It is totally wearing my out. We went on a hike, to some beaches on the south shore, all the beaches on the north shore, we've gone to town multiple times, we are going to swim with sharks on wednesday and are thinking about renting some skooters to ride around the island and stop at every beach. totally wearing me out. Oh, so somehow my computer screen got smashed. i'm totally bummed, half the screen is white. i dont know what to do. I died my hair. black with some pink in it. i like it. and i dont care what none of yall say. im' going to utah next week. i'm way excited. other than being a tour guide, and dying my hair, nothing is new. JUST KIDDING!!! i got paid from the jet lag study. and let me tell you, i love having money! i just perchased a new surf board. my frist time ever bying one. definantly one of the most stressful decisions in my life. sorry there are no pictures, you see, my computer is out of commision for a while. oh, i saw the movies 1408 (scariest movie ever) and i now pronounce you chuck and larry. i thought it was pretty funny. nothing i'd want mom or dad to go see. bt you know...

3 comments:

  1. steph, i am glad you posted. i hope you fix your computer with all this money you recently came into... cause i want to see pics!!! i bet you had a lot of fun w/your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph you are soooo funny. I love when I read your comments and it is as if I can really hear you talking. Can't wait to see pictures of your new board.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to see a new post... USE MOMS COMPUTER... and post pics... They add to your wonderful blog... Love ya and cant wait to see you in a week.

    ReplyDelete